The benefits we offer
- Modern workstations in all company sectors
- Extensive on-boarding
- Opportunities for further training
- Flexible, mobile working
- A company canteen and lunch allowance
- A terrace and green areas for relaxing breaks outside
- Free water for all and monthly "fruit days"
- Preventative health care
- A Business Bike
- Result-linked bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- Transport costs
- Company parties and events
Do you want to be part of a dedicated, professional team? A team where people offer each other mutual encouragement but also challenge each other? A team where everyone is treated with appreciation, trust, and respect? A team that works towards goals and communicates transparently? Then your future might be with Schwarz!
We offer trainee positions for the following professions:
- Process mechanic in plastics/rubber engineering, M/F/NB
- Precision mechanic, M/F/NB
- Mechatronics engineer, M/F/NB
- Warehouse logistics specialist, M/F/NB
- Industrial clerk, M/F/NB
- IT system management agents, M/F/NB
- Integrated degree program in mechanical engineering, specializing in plastics technology
Internships and theses
Interested high school students can undertake an internship with us to find out more about careers in production and administration. The course of these internships is precisely planned and there are permanent contact partners in each department.
Students also have the opportunity to take part in an internship or spend a practice semester with us as part of their studies or to gain valuable experience as working students while they study.
We offer vacation jobs as production and assembly assistants to high school and college students during spring and summer break. These positions are primarily for alternate early/late shifts.
We're always looking for talented and motivated employees. If you can't find exactly what you're looking for in our current job vacancies, please feel free to send us a speculative application at any time.
„Training at Gebr. Schwarz is really fun. The team gives me a lot of time and I get to take part in lots of interesting projects..." (Lorena Bantle, trainee industrial management assistant).“
Lorena Bantle, trainee industrial management assistant
"At Gebr. Schwarz, my creativity is valued and I can learn an enormous amount at the same time..."
Kathrin Meboldt, HR officer